If you’re a talented Creative looking for your next home, where you’ll feel truly valued and welcomed into a genuinely amazing team then look no further.
Culture is key here at Freestyle, so first and foremost, you’ll enjoy working in a relaxed and autonomous environment. We are ideally looking for an established Designer, who can tick most, if not all of the below…that said, if you can only tick a handful but think you’d be a great fit here at Freestyle, and could add value to the design team then ping us your details anyway!
- Strong analytical, problem solving, strategic and critical thinking
- Creative and curious – able to define ideas and solutions from cultural / visual references and current design trends, always looking to implement new techniques and tech to make projects better
- Approach projects positively and logically, with a strong commercial awareness of project goals, but always trying to find the best creative solution
- Able to work collaboratively
- Calm and focused in all scenarios
- Articulate, with strong communication skills
- Able to contribute to inspiring a culture of creativity within the business
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic mid-weight designer to be an important part of our team, working closely with the Creative Director to help define and evolve creative design at Freestyle. The successful candidate will need to be passionate about their work, have a positive and collaborative attitude, a strong, varied portfolio and several years' industry experience in a full-service agency (or similar) designing user-centred experiences, digital products and working with brand application across a variety of different industries and sectors.
This will be a very hands-on role and we’re looking for a solid all-rounder who can turn their hand to most types of design, but has the willingness and desire to learn new skills when needed. You’ll be confident working with our biggest International clients, collaborating with our development and content teams and helping define the scope of our projects.
- Translating strategic research and insights into testable wireframes and experiences, then into highly-polished visuals
- Creating engaging UI and digital experiences, carefully considering user needs, business requirements and the technical constraints
- Working with our client’s and their users to understand their experiences, issues and any areas of opportunity.
- Collaborating with other internal departments to ensure deliverables are met
- Representing Freestyle at project meetings & pitches
- Helping with marketing support, defining the look and feel for our business communications
Ideally you’ll have previous experience working in an agency environment and enjoy working on a real variety of projects.
Our dream candidate would have a really strong portfolio demonstrating high level UI, creative and brand work and a solid understanding of user centred design,
In addition, it would be great if you could demonstrate:
- Experience of helping run design projects, taking responsibility for creative output and comfortably talking with clients
- Solid experience with mobile and responsive design
- Experience with prototyping digital experiences and proficient in wire-framing and producing user flows and storyboards
- Ideally some experience or understanding in producing customer mapping and user journeys
- A strong working knowledge of industry standard design software and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe CC - Photoshop, XD, Indesign Illustrator etc).
- If you think this sounds like you, and you’d love to join the team here at the Barns then send us an up to date CV and portfolio
What our staff say
"A Creative role at Freestyle offers the perfect blend of conceptual and design led work in a genuinely flexible and collaborative environment.
Projects are extremely varied and everyone is passionate about creating the best possible work"